Celebrity World

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Raven-Symone


Raven-Symone was born on 10th December, 1985 in Atlanta, Georgia. She is an American actress, singer, dancer, producer and model.

As a baby, Symone worked for Atlanta's Young Faces Inc. modeling agency and was featured in local print advertisements. At age two, she worked with Ford Models Inc. in New York and appeared in ads for Ritz Crackers, Jell-O, Fisher Price Toys, and Cool Whip.

In 1999, she starred in the Disney original film Zenon : Girl of the 21st Century as the best friend of the title character played by Kirsten Storms. Starting in 2002, Raven starred in the Disney Channel series That’s So Raven as Raven Baxter, a teenager with psychic abilities; it became Disney's highest rated series during its run and spawned product spinoffs, including soundtracks.

She's also appeared in the films Zenon : Z3, The Princess Diaries 2 : Royal Engagement, and Fat Albert. In 2006, she starred in the Lifetime film For One Night.

Raven-Symone Says...

"I worked with the same choreographer that I have been working with for years, so he knows my style and he knows what I like and what I hate and can't do. Turns don't work very well for me; I just can't get all the way around."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home